Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Picture the moments

Last weekend I was packed by activities and extremely knackered I must say! Sigh.
So here we start, Hmm.. I went to Raub last Friday, after back from work about 4.30pm, drove hundred miles away to helped mama meeting her doctor, cos she need to take a treatment in order to healing her knee-pain since she was suffered like 2 months and couldn't bear anymore. Luckily mama came early cos if she late, her knee bone might getting worse and potential to do an operation is high cos now she was in stage 3. Thankful, now she can walk like usual. Oh before I missed, Mama is from Raub which is the place that she was brought up and where her sisters and relatives lived. Therefore she knew about the clinic that provided this treatment, plus its cheaper than the other clinics. It only costed RM240 for each knee to inject the grease.


Hehe. This was sudden-planned! Swear! I didn't planned to go IKEA. It suddenly popped-out after mama finished her treatment, I asked whether she capable to walk and go IKEA, she said OKAY! Well.. who doesn't want to go IKEA right? hehe. So I bought SIDE TABLE, NET-BED,  TISSUE POT and what else? errrr.. Some random stuff I guess. Couldn't recalled. 



Was bumped into Mira Dora.



MEATBALL THE BEST!!! 

I couldn't find nice sentences to end this story. But, felt chirpy cos my weekend was filled with lot of activities. So next, will post an entry about my daughter's room. It still in progress, though. Later!

*BLOWING KISSES!

2 comments:

  1. Min! Nak bump into u! Hihi. Qasdinaa comel sangat masyaAllah. Muax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fiiii! i pun nak jumpa u and lili!!! weekend ni tak kira!

    ReplyDelete