Monday, February 27, 2012

Hanging

I'm still awake at this hour, meanwhile tomorrow is my first working day at new place and new environment but in same course, still. *take a deep breath. I can't sleep, so many things bothered. My head keeps thinking and thinking about what is going to happen on my marriage seemed I found there's no reason for me to stay and continue this relationship. I don't how to point out in words, but HE JUST UNWELL-PREPARED to be a husband and father also don't know how to commit on his commitment and know the real meanings of responsible. It's better he leave than exist and doing nothing. He don't know how to appreciates on someone who has willing sacrificed everything for him.

I won't talk bad about him here, but big regret and sad cos I really hope this marriage will lasting. But I'm clueless and don't find any solutions to wrap it safe. Day by day he kept hurting me with his actions and no effort to fix it back. Will see what would happen next.

Oh, my previous post takde kaitan pun dengan masalah ni.

No comments:

Post a Comment