Wednesday, February 22, 2012

There's no remedy

I really need someone to talk with, but there's no one left. I hope every tears can help and healing my scars. Only Allah know how I felt and through now. I couldn't hide the sadness. I take this as a test for me as his umat cos always neglected him. Personal things cannot be shared with no one, it might come destroyed us back.


But I'm glad, she still here with me and always be my alter-ego, my forever happy pills. I don't wanna grow older. I'm scared to face my future, I'm scared she will leave me behind. I can't think straight now.

3 comments:

  1. Min, hang in there and stay strong for qasdina. xoxo.

    http://ohdeardrea.blogspot.com/
    read this. she just find herself pregnant and seperate with her life partner. cube u bace post yang parting gift.
    so inspiring tau min.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dah baca and i cried sepanjang i baca. Hmm how i wish i can share my thoughts just like her. Tp xboleh, demi kebaikkan semua pihak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i pun ! sedih kan min. tp die strong! for her little one. i faham ur situation min. even u tak bgtau tp i dpt bace ur kesedihan. i available je if u wanna share. :)
    hang in there tau min! xoxo for qasdina.

    ReplyDelete