Saturday, February 18, 2012

Feelings chirpy

Last saturday one of my bestie got engaged, I must say she looks so an aglow and tremendous during that day. I know no ones will disagree with me after looking at these pictures. I picked few best pictures from her album and all pictures were taken by Ministry Of Moment, they done a good job and overwhelming pictures. I feel relived and satisfied cos helping her by participated in her an engagement. Although it just a few parts I involved. Hehe.

I will pray for her happiness and lasting relationship with her love and ending with marriage. InsyaAllah. One step closer baby. I love you Iza Shahira. I'm glad cos still breathing standing beside you and watching our journey of friendship. 12 years and still counting, hopefully forever.

Notes: Looking at myself in these pictures, reminding of myself to lose weight. Yasmin! you look so fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment